Steven Seagal: Deputy Sheriff?

Thursday, November 19, 2009



“I think people are frustrated in this society, where predators prey upon normal, law-abiding citizens, and you never see justice in the courtroom. In my films, the predators don't get away with it.” - Steven Seagal


I am a huge fan of A&E's reality shows, with The First 48 being at the top of that list. Now I see there is a new one set to debut in the very near future - Steven Seagal: Deputy Sheriff. What the heck is that all about you ask?

Apparently the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office did not have enough to do with all of the Westbank murders and whatnot, so they have agreed to allow Steven Seagal to act as a deputy sheriff.

For those of you who have been living under a rock for the past couple of decades, he is the actor who portrays a bada*s who kicks the as*es of just about every drug-dealing Rastafarian gang member, run of the mill street gang member, and just about any other shady character between the five burroughs and Carribean islands. And he does a great job of kicking as*es too, but here's an idea - send him into the City of New Orleans and let's see how bad he is.

I can't wait to see how this show unfolds. I have a feeling I'll be sitting there in front of the TV with one eye rolled back in my head because it probably just won't be realistic. Interesting I'm sure, but realistic, I think not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment